Kcb bank scholarships for high school 2018 are open. These scholarships provide bright students from needy backgrounds a chance to access high school Education.
Application forms are available at all the KCB Branches countrywide or can be downloaded on link below.
Who is eligible for Kcb scholarship?
- The applicant must have completed their KCPE in 2017.
- The applicant must have attained the prescribed county cut off marks (refer in link below). Details are available in posters in KCB branches countrywide.
- The applicant must come from a needy background.
- The applicant must have sat their KCPE exam in a public primary school and have an admission notification to a public National/ Provincial/ ex-County secondary school.
How to Apply Kcb scholarship
- Applicants should complete the form in full and all relevant supporting documentation should be attached.
- The application form will be available until 15th December, 2017.
- Applicants will attend the interview in the county where they sat their KCPE exam. The interviews will take place on 16th December, 2017 in centers countrywide.