Kenyatta University KU Student Portal Login
Welcome to Kenyatta University (KU) Student Portal Login. Ku Student portal provides access to student home page, faculty and course schedule.
KU Student Portals
Login to the student portal to gain access to personalized information and an abundance of tools including viewing or downloading your:
- Degree Audit Report
- Access ICT Support Services
- Financial Aid Award Letter
- Messages and Calendar
- Student Account
- Access Lecturer Surveys
The faculty portal enables students to manage their courses including the abilities to:
- Submit the Attendance
- View School News and Campus Events
- Print Class Rosters
- Submit Grades
- View Messages and Calendar
- Search Course Schedules
Student Portal Account Creation Process
- Log on to http://portal.ku.ac.ke
- Click on ‘student Portal Homepage’ Link(As you will see on the screen)
- Click on ‘Create a New Account’(This will appear on the same screen)
- Enter the Student Id as-
- Enter your first name as-
- Enter your last name as-
- Enter the place where you were born. This will be the secret question to reset your password. Click on next
- Your email account in the system will be displayed as Student Email
- Click on ‘Yes’. Some students do not have their email address in the system. These may be displayed as ‘NULL’ or 0.
- Your user name will be auto generated by the system. Please note it for future references.
- Make a note of your username and pick a password. Enter the password twice once in the Password field and the second time in the Confirm Password filed. Click in Submit. Write down the username allocated and the password you picked below:
- Congratulations!! You have successfully created an account in the CampusVue Portal. Make sure you remember your Username and Password.