Nys Recruitment 2018 Dates and Centres
The national youth service (NYS) invites applications from interested candidates for 2018 recruitment for Kenya youths. The Department of NYS wishes to announce the recruitment of servicemen and women (volunteers) throughout the Republic of Kenya. Requirements for the selection are listed below. The recruitment will take place from Monday 5th – Friday 9th March, 2018 in accordance with the schedule indicated below
Nys Recruitment 2018 Requirements
- Must Be a Kenyan citizen and resident of the respective sub-County of recruitment center
- Must Undergo Medical check-up during and after recruitment, this will be conducted by Ministry of Health and NYS Personnel
- Must Be prepared to undergo rigorous physical training
- Must Be prepared to give voluntary service to the Nation in any part of Kenya
- Must Be a KCSE certificate holder with a minimum mean grade of D (Plain)
- Must Produce Original National identity Card, Academic Certificates and avail one set of photocopies of the same
- Must Have a valid certificate of Good Conduct.
- Must Be 18 – 24 years old.
Selected candidates will be admitted to NYS Colleges at Gilgil and Naivasha for the NYS basic paramilitary training on dates and times specified in respective calling letters.
NOTE: Orphans who meet the qualification requirement as stated above will be given special preference subject to production of sufficient documentary proof such as parents death Certificates or burial permits.
NYS 2018 Recruitment programme/dates/centers/Forms
- Download 2018 NYS Recruitment exercise locations/programme
- Download NYS medical forms and other details
We look forward to turning your dreams into reality, & welcome your enquiries;
National Youth Service Headquarters,
Off Thika Super Highway, Ruaraka
P.O.Box: 30397-00100 Nairobi GPO