Administration Jobs In Nairobi County
Applications are invited by Nairobi County for Administrative Jobs 2018/2019. Apply through Online Application form.
Job Title: ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER – CONTRACT-JOB GROUP J(10 POSTS)
Application Deadline: Fri 16th Mar 2018
|Salary Scale:||Kshs 27,680.00 to Kshs 32,920.00|
|House Allowance:||Kshs 10,000.00|
|Commuter Allowance:||Kshs 4,000.00|
i. Assisting in general administration and coordination of the office;
ii. Maintain record of purchases and office inventory;
iii. Maintain the compliments and complaints ledger;
iv. Supervising junior staff;
v. Assisting the Principal Administrative Officer in the preparation of Section’s Annual Estimates; and
vi. Updating monthly staff returns.
i. Be a Kenyan citizen;
ii. Be a holder of at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences i.e Bachelor of Public Administration, Arts, Sociology and Business Administration from a university recognized in Kenya Or Diploma in the above discipline and Three (3) years experience;
iii. Be in possession of Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C+ and above;
iv. Have understanding and experience in Administrative duties
v. Demonstrate understanding and commitment to the values and principles of service as outlined in articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010;
vi. Be computer literate; and
vii. Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Applications can ONLY be submitted ONLINE on or before the stipulated deadline.
- Applicants should be Kenyan Citizens.
- Applicants should meet requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya and will be required to have clearance certificates from EACC, KRA, HELB, CRB and a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applicant must have no prior criminal conviction or pending criminal action.
- Applicants must be physically and medically fit.