Crb List of Defaulters Website and Contacts – TransUnion
Credit Reference Bureaus CRB will blacklist your name if you default in paying a loan. One can check if is listed in the list of defaulters by using Trans union mobile phone app. Check your loan black listing status online Kenya.
How to Check your Crb Defaulter list Using TransUnion Nipashe APP
This Procedure is the simplest way to check if you are a loan defaulter. Follow the steps below.
- Download the TransUnion Nipashe App from Playstore.
- Open the app and fill in the details Required. (First name, Second name, ID Number and Phone number)
- Accept the terms and conditions then click next.
- On the Next Page you’ll be shown your CRB Status. (It will be either GOOD or DEFAULTER)
TransUnion CRB services can be accessed via SMS number 21272 ,TranUnion Nipashe app and throughTransUnion website.
Register with TransUnion Crb
- Send your full names to 21272
- Enter your ID number
- Choose CC (meaning Credit Status)
- Receive your CRB status.Good will mean a positive status(not blacklisted) while deafult will mean a negative status ( you are blacklisted)
Access Other TransUnion Crb Services
- Credit Report(CR)- You are entitled to one free credit report in a year.Pay kes 650 to Paybill number 212121 and account number should be you ID to get more than one report in a year.
- Clearance Certificate (CC)- pay kes 2200 to Paybill number 212121 and enter your ID number as the account number.To get a clearance certificate, you’ll need to register on transunion website using an email address.After payment claim your certificate by sending your Mpesa message to email@example.com
Credit Reference Bureau Africa Limited (Trading as TransUnion)
Ag. Chief Executive Officer: Ms. Rose Kinuthia
Postal Address: P.O. Box 46406 – 00100, Nairobi
Telephone: +254 – 020 – 3751799/3751360/2/4/5
Fax: +254 – 020 – 3751344
Physical Address: CRB Centre, Prosperity House, 2nd Floor, Westlands Road, Nairobi