Driver Jobs in Nairobi County 2018
Driver Job applications 2018 are invited by Nairobi County. Apply through online application form.
Job Title: DRIVER III – CONTRACT-JOB GROUP E(8 POSTS)
Application Deadline: Fri 16th Mar 2018
|Salary Scale:||Kshs 14,490.00 to Kshs 16,250.00|
|House Allowance:||Kshs 4,500.00|
|Commuter Allowance:||Kshs 3,000.00|
i. Driving a motor vehicle as authorized
ii. Carry out routine checks on the vehicle’s cooling, oil, electrical and brake system, tyre pressure, etc
iii. Detecting and reporting malfunctioning of vehicle systems;
iv. Maintenance of work ticket for vehicle assigned
v. Ensuring security and safety for the vehicle on and off the road, safety of passengers and/or goods therein; and maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle.
i. Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
ii. A valid driving license free from any current endorsement(s) for class(es) of vehicles(s) an officer is required to drive;
iii. Passed Occupational Trade Test III for Drivers;
iv. Defensive Driving Certificate from the Automobile Association(AA) of Kenya or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
v. Attended a First-Aid Certificate Course lasting not less than one (1)week
vi. A valid certificate of Good Conduct from Kenya police; and
vii. show merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Applications can ONLY be submitted ONLINE on or before the stipulated deadline.
- Applicants should be Kenyan Citizens.
- Applicants should meet requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya and will be required to have clearance certificates from EACC, KRA, HELB, CRB and a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applicant must have no prior criminal conviction or pending criminal action.
- Applicants must be physically and medically fit.