Kenya Police Jobs Recruitment Form 2017
The National Police Service Commission seek to recruit 10,000 suitably qualified applicants to be trained as Police Constables for Jobs. The recruitment process will commence on 11th May 2017 from 8:00am to 5:00pm at the listed Constituency-based Recruitment Centers.
All applicants must be at their respective recruitment center by 8:00am
Job Applicant Requirements, Must:
- Be a citizen of Kenya
- Hold a Kenya National Identity Card
- Possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Be aged between 18 and 28 years
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
- Be physically and mentally fit
- Have no criminal record or pending criminal charges
- Female Candidates must NOT be pregnant at recruitment and during the ENTIRE training period.
- Applicants with the following skills are also encouraged to apply; Forensic Scientists, Carpenters and Joiners, Cartographers, Clinical Officers, Nurses, Draughtsmen, Electrical Assistants, Electronics Technicians, General Fitters, Foreign Languages Experts , Hospitality(Caterers, Waiters, Housekeepers, Cooks, Laundry Operators), ICT Experts, Laboratory Technicians, Librarians, Masons, Metal Workers, Motor Vehicle Mechanics, Motor Vehicle Panel Beaters, Musicians/Bandsmen, Painters and Sign Writers, Photographers, Plant Mechanics, Plant Operators, Pharmacists, Plumbers, Sign Language Interpreters, Sportsmen/Women, Tailors, Vehicle Electricians, Veterinary Technicians, Video Editors, Videographers, Welders and Fabricators.
- Examinations Result slips shall not be accepted.
- An applicant who
- a) Canvasses directly or indirectly,
- b) Willfully presents false academic certificates and testimonials or
- c) Engages in any corrupt activity Shall be disqualified, and in the case of (b) and (c) will in addition be arrested and prosecuted.
Under section 25 of the National Police Service Commission Act, any person who willfully gives to the Commission any information which is false or misleading in any material particular, commits an offence and shall on conviction be liable to a fine not exceeding two hundred thousand shillings (Ksh. 200,000) or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two (2) years or both.