Serbia Scholarship Applications 2017/2018
The Government of Serbia has announced the 2017-2018 scholarships under “World in Serbia” Project.
Interested candidates should be:
- Less than 21 years for undergraduate
- Not more than 25 for masters
- Not more than 35 for PhD
Selected candidates must learn A1 Serbian Language online before enrolling in the intensive language course in Serbian Universities.
All interested applicants should collect and submit their applications to the;
Director for University Education
Ministry of Education, Telposta Towers, 27th floor, Room 2702
P.O. Box 9583-00200
The offer includes:
- Free temporary residence visa
- Free validation of high school, university documents
- Paid Serbian Language courses & selected studies
- Health insurance and
- Stipend of 15,000.00 dinars per month.
Documents to be submitted with the application form include;
- Biography (CV) with a contact address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- Candidates for basic studies: original or certified copy of secondary school certificates or diploma of secondary education.
- Candidates for master studies: original or certified copy of the diploma on completed basic academic studies with the addition of graduation.
- Candidates for doctoral studies: original or certified copy of the diploma of undergraduate studies with the addition of graduation, original or certified copy of the diploma on completed master studies with the addition of graduation.
- A copy of the passport.
- A photograph.
All completed applications and supportive documents should reach the office not later than 2nd October, 2017.