Tsc Advertised Job Vacancies 2018
The Teachers Service Commission Tsc is advertising Job vacancies for qualified Teachers. Applications are invited for Primary and post Primary Schools. The recruitment exercise will close on 5th January, 2018. Download application forms and vacancies online.
Replacement of teachers who have exited service in public primary and post primary institutions – from 1st September to 30th November, 2017
The Teachers Service Commission is advertising 2205 posts to replace teachers who have for exited service through natural attrition (1681 posts Primary school teachers and 524 posts for Post Primary schools/institutions teachers).
Download Post Primary School Teacher Replacement.Pdf>>
Download Replacement of Post Primary School Teachers 2018 >>
Tsc Job requirements 2018
Eligible candidates should meet the following basic requirements:
- Be Kenya citizens.
- Must be 45 years of age and below.
- Must have original Professional and Academic Certificates.
- Must be registered as a teacher as per Section 23 of the Teachers Service Commission Act 2012.
- Applicants for vacancies in Primary schools must be holders of P1 Certificate and will be selected from the County merit lists compiled during the June, 2017 recruitment
Successful candidates will be deployed to serve in stations in any part of the country and not necessarily in the County where they were recruited.
- Applicants for vacancies in Post Primary institutions must be holders of a minimum of
Diploma in Education Certificate. Interested candidates should apply to the Secretary, Board of Management of the School/Institution where the vacancy has been advertised and submit a copy to the TSC County Director.
All interested candidates should submit their applications to the respective County Directors and Boards of Management as above not later than Friday 5th January, 2018.
The Teachers Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer and people with disability are encouraged to apply.
The Teachers Service will only deal with TSC County Selection Panels and Boards of Management in this exercise. Individual application to the Commission will NOT be considered.
Successful applicants must not fill employment forms in more than one station as this will lead to disqualification.
- The recruitment exercise is free of charge. The Teachers Service Commission would wish to forewarn applicants against fraudsters who might extort money from unsuspecting persons purporting to assist in recruitment.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously been employed by the Teachers Service Commission.
Any fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest police station, TSC County Directors, Sub-County Directors or to Teachers Service Commission headquarters through the following telephone lines:
|1||Director (Teacher management)||Tel:0202892193|
|2||Senior Deputy Director (Teacher Management Primary)||Tel:0202892132|
|3||Senior Deputy Director(Teacher Management Post Primary)||Tel:0202892137|
Write to the Commission through the email address email@example.com
For detailed information on available vacancies in Counties and schools/institutions applicants are advised to:
- Visit the TSC Website tsc.go.ke or
- Visit the TSC offices at the County or Sub-County.
NANCY NJERI MACHARIA