Tsc Job Vacancies 2018 Advertisement
The Teachers Service Commission Job vacancies is out for application. The Tsc is advertising 8,672 Job vacancies for recruitment of teachers per County. Tsc is employing teachers to address the 100% transition from primary to secondary schools. Applications are invited from qualified teachers for hire May 2018.
Vacancies for Teaching Posts in Public Primary and Post Primary Institutions May, 2018
Tsc basic Job requirements 2018
- Be Kenya citizens.
- Must be 45 years of age and below.
- Must have original Professional and Academic Certificates.
- Must be registered with the Teachers Service Commission.
- a) Applicants applying for posts in Primary schools must be holders of P1 certificate. Interested candidates should apply to the TSC County Director, in the County where a vacancy has been advertised and submit all relevant academic and professional documents. Those who had applied earlier and were unsuccessful must apply afresh since a new merit list for 2018/2019 financial year will be generated. Successful candidates will be deployed to serve in any part of the country.
- b) Applicants applying for posts in Secondary Schools must be holders of a minimum of Diploma in Education Certificate. Interested candidates should apply to the Secretary, Board of Management of the school where a vacancy has been advertised and submit a copy of the application to the TSC County Director.
All interested candidates should submit their applications to the respective County Directors and Boards of Management as above not later than 25th May, 2018.
The Teachers Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer and people with disability are encouraged to apply.
The Teachers Service Commission will only deal with TSC County Directors and Boards of Management in this exercise. Direct application to the Commission will NOT be considered.
Successful applicants MUST NOT fill employment1 forms in more than one station as this will lead to disqualification.
The recruitment exercise is free of charge. The Teachers Service Commission would wish to caution applicants against fraudsters who might extort money from unsuspecting persons purporting to assist in having them employed.
Any fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest police station, or to Teachers Service Commission headquarters through the following hotlines between 8.00a.m and 5.00p.m.
|1||Director (Teacher Management)||Tel:0202892193|
|2||Senior Deputy Director (Teacher Management Primary)||Tel:0202892132|
|3||Senior Deputy Director (Teacher Management Post Primary)||Tel:0202892137|
Write to the Commission through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
For detailed information on available vacancies in sub-counties and schools/institutions applicants are advised to:
- Visit the TSC Website tsc.go.ke
- Visit the TSC office at the County or Sub-county of their choice.
Secretary/Chief Executive Teachers Service Commission
DISTRIBUTION OF 1000 PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHERS FOR RECRUITMENT FOR 100% TRANSITION 2018