Latest Driver Jobs In Nairobi
Nairobi County Invites applications for Driver Job group D. Apply through Online application form 2018.
Job Title: DRIVER III – CONTRACT-JOB GROUP D(12 POSTS)
Application Deadline: Fri 16th Mar 2018
|Salary Scale:||Kshs 13,510.00 to Kshs 15,030.00|
|House Allowance:||Kshs 4,125.00|
|Commuter Allowance:||Kshs 3,000.00|
Driver Jobs in Nairobi County 2018 >>
i. Driving the motor vehicle as authorized;
ii. Carrying out routine checks on the vehicle’s cooling, oil, electrical and brake systems and tyre pressure;
iii. Detecting and reporting malfunctioning of vehicle systems;
iv. Maintaining work tickets for vehicles assigned;
v. Ensuring security and safety of the vehicle on and off the road including the safe ty of the passengers and/or goods therein; and
vi. Maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle.
i. Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
ii. A valid driving license free from any current endorsement(s) for class(es) of vehicle(s) an officer is required to drive;
iii. Attended a First-Aid Certificate Cause lasting not less than one (1) week
iv. Passed Suitability Test for Driver Grade III;
v. Passed Practical Test for Drivers conducted by the respective Ministry/Department;
vi. A Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police; and
vii. At least two (2) years driving experience
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Applications can ONLY be submitted ONLINE on or before the stipulated deadline.
- Applicants should be Kenyan Citizens.
- Applicants should meet requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya and will be required to have clearance certificates from EACC, KRA, HELB, CRB and a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applicant must have no prior criminal conviction or pending criminal action.
- Applicants must be physically and medically fit.