TUK Technical university of Kenya Courses offered 2019
TUK undergraduate Programmes
Bachelor of Technology (Power Systems)
Bachelor of Technology (Instrumentation and Control)
Bachelor of Philosophy in Technology (Electronics and Computer Engineering)
Bachelor of Technology in Communication and Computer Networks Technology
Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology
Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (Electronics and Computer Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (Telecommunications)
Bachelor of Philosophy in Technology (Telecommunications)
Bachelor of Philosophy in Technology (Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technology)
Bachelor of Philosophy in Technology (Instrumentation and Control)
Bachelor of Engineering (Geospatial Engineering)
Bachelors of Technology (Survey Technology)
Bachelors of Technology (Geo-information Technology)
Bachelor of Engineering in Aeronautical & Aviation Engineering Options
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
Bachelor of Philosophy in Mechanical Engineering Technology
Bachelor of the Built Environment (Urban Design and Development)
Bachelor of the Built Environment (Urban and Regional Planning)
Bachelor of Technology (Technical and Applied Physics)
Bachelor of Technology in Food Science
Bachelor of Philosophy in Food Technology
Bachelor of Technology in Environmental Resource Management
Bachelor of Technology in Applied Chemistry (Industrial Chemistry)
TUK diploma courses
Diploma in Information System
Diploma in Communication & Computer Networks
Diploma Technology in Computer Technology
Diploma Technology in Computer Engineering
TUK Postgraduate courses
Master of science in Applied Statistics.
Master of science in Mathematical Statistics.
Master of science in Mathematics (Pure and Applied Mathematics)
Master of Philosophy in Applied Parasitology.
Master of Science in Applied Parasitology.
Master of Science in Forensic Biochemistry.
Master of Science in Information and Knowledge Management
Master of Business Administration.
Master of Music in African Music Studies
Master of Musical Arts in Composition
Master of Musical Arts in Performance
Please read the application procedure below for further guidance:
- ADVERTISEMENT IN THE PRESS: We shall advertise Programmes in the local dailies in March (for September intake).
- APPLICATION: Prospective students shall apply online for the courses of their choice at the application portal (http://intake.tukenya.ac.ke (link is external)).The prospective student should ensure that he/she uploads ACADEMIC CERTIFICATES, IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENT (National ID/Birth certificate/ Passport) and pay NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE of Kshs 2,000/=.
- SELECTION: The Faculty Academic Board shall sit and select the applicants who meet the stipulated entry requirements. The successful applicants shall be notified online through the their respective application accounts.
- REGISTRATION: The successful applicants shall be required to formally register for the programmes for which they have been called. This is upon payment of the statutory fees and the tuition fees. The deadline for registration shall be indicated.STATUTORY FEES*:
All payments be made to either Cooperative Bank A/C No. 01129006234900 or Equity Bank A/C No. 0540290597366.
TUK online application procedure
- Create account with us or sign in if already created;
- Enter your personal details to obtain a REFERENCE NUMBER;
- Copy the REFERENCE NUMBER and quote it as you pay a non-refundable application fees of * KES 2,000 at any branch of Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB), Account Number – 1101632445. Use the REFERENCE NUMBER AS ONE OF YOUR NAMES. Your payment will be confirmed automatically after 24 banking hours;
- After 24 banking hour elapse, return to this portal, login and proceed to enter your academic qualifications and upload scanned copies of the corresponding certificates/result slips;
- Choose your preferred programme of study; then
- SUBMIT your choice and wait for the selection process to be completed. You can always login and check for your application status using your account details.
* KES 2,000 is for undergraduate programme application; postgraduate application fee is KES 3000 (Kenyan) or KES 3,600 (foreigners).
For more information on any of the courses and entry requirements,visit the official website.